Steel gratings are widely used in the shipbuilding industry due to their light structure, high strength, and easy installation. They are widely used in ship furnace channels, deck channels, maintenance channels, platforms, etc. The standard of marine steel grating is CB / T608 -1998, 32 * 3,40 * 3,50 * 5 flat steel is commonly used for steel grating. Different environments and uses, marine steel gratings are often made of stainless steel and aluminum alloy.
Requirements for marine steel grating:
1. The external dimension deviation of the steel grid plate should meet the requirements of YB 4001-9l.
2. When welding the steel grid plate manually, use double-sided 3mm welding feet and fillet fillet welding at the ends. There should be no missing welding, false welding and meat biting.
3. After grate welding, the steel grid plate should be straightened.
4. After the steel grating is made, the surface should be shiny, without sharp edges, and burr spatter.
5. The requirements for manufacturing and surface treatment of steel gratings should meet the requirements of YB 4001-9l
6. The tolerance of steel grid plate manufacturing, length. Width ± 3mm, diagonal is 3mm. The flatness shall not be greater than 3mm.
7. When the BC steel grating is assembled by hand, the adhesive should be applied evenly, without glue, and the appearance is clean.
8. After the steel grating is made, it should be free of defects such as burrs, interlayers and cracks.
9. The color of steel grating should be uniform.
10. The safety load of steel grating is 300 kg, and the disturbance is less than 2mm.