20 years of experience in the steel grating industry
● Determine the type and area of steel grid plate required, and provide the size and number of pieces. Where large-area steel gratings are required, floor plans must be provided and all dimensions marked.
● The cross-section size and position of the supporting steel beam and the opening direction of the channel steel.
● The position and size of the steel grating that need to be cut or moved frequently.
● The position and size of the side shield, front shield and special-shaped interface.
● Indicate the type and number of mounting clips. In principle, at least four sets of mounting clips are required for each steel grid plate.
● Indicate the model, number and size of the ladder pedals, as well as the surface treatment status and whether the sides are chamfered.
● Indicate the surface treatment status of the steel grid plate (hot-dip zinc, dip paint or no treatment).
● Steel grid panels are priced per square meter, ladder pedals are priced per piece, mounting clips are priced per sleeve, edge panels are priced per meter, and gutter covers are priced per sleeve.
● The area of the steel grid plate is calculated based on the gross area, that is, calculated based on the maximum outer size, including openings and gaps.
After you have cleared the above, you will get an accurate quote.
Steel grid plate design layout requirements:
Due to the three series of 30mm, 40mm, and 60mm flat steel grids, in order to reduce losses and costs, please design the layout size of the steel grid as follows:
● The standard size of the original plate is 995 × 6000LB. The width should be 995mm when typesetting. The space between the spoon and the plate should be 10mm. Use the edge piece to fill the remaining dimensions. Select the closest width. For example, 800mm × 1500LB should be changed to 785mm × 1500mmLB
● The length of the steel grid plate is optional. It is best to use an integral multiple of 100mm. ● Dimensions: 995mm (board width) x 1500mm (board length) 30 pieces
Area and weight calculation method:
● Weight of steel grid plate: first calculate or check the table to get the theoretical weight. After the steel grating is treated with edging and hot-dip galvanized surface, the weight will increase. For general industrial platforms, the hot-dip galvanizing increases the weight by 7%; the proportion of hemming gain varies with the series. Series l gains at least 5% to 10%, and series 2 gains at least 7% to 12%. Series 3 gains at least 9% -17%.
● Calculation of the area of the steel grating: if there is no drawing, add r according to the customer's size. The area is the sum of the number of steel gratings actually delivered multiplied by the width and length. It contains the openings and cutouts. Provide drawings to perform the steel grating for the customer. The plane design of the board, the area is calculated according to the total outer dimensions on the drawing, which includes the openings and cutouts; for the special-shaped steel grid plates, such as triangle, trapezoid, fan, etc., the area is width (W) × length (L), without deduction The cut section.
● Steel grid panels are priced per square meter, ladder pedals are priced per piece, gutter covers are priced per sleeve, and installation clamps are priced per sleeve.
● The area of the steel grid plate is calculated based on the gross area, that is, calculated based on the largest external mock size, including openings and gaps.